Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Banana Hors D'oeuvres

This has been sitting in a file waiting to be published for a while now.
Let's get on it!

When sweet craves salty.
When toddlers want fancy.
We make Banana Hors Doeuvres!

Ps- I'm not so familiar with fanciness in toddlers but I'm assuming daughters might appreciate that. Boomba, all boy and all, likes 'em too.

(I am hoping to soon learn how to spell "Hors Doeuvres").
Hors Doeuvres
Hors Doeuvres
Hors Doeuvres......

Hors Doeuvres.

Those letters don't even belong together.

Here's what I'm talking about.
Oh jeez. I mispelled the title on the picture!
Those letters -don't- even belong together!

The fancy How To:
1. Slice a banana.
2. Stick it with a (Casein Free) pretzel stick.

Wheeeew! After all of that, you deserve an Hors Doeuvres!
Hey! I spelled that one without looking!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Great idea for a fun snack that the kids can help with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is french speaking, as are my kids, and I still cannot spell that word!

    ReplyDelete