Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Casein Free Quick N Easy Dinner Rolls

No seriously.
These are Quick AND Easy! The quick part is relative. This is a yeast recipe, but I've read that you don't really have to wait to let them rise. If you go that route this is a 25 minute recipe INCLUDING 18 minutes of cook time. Did you catch that? I had to let mine cook for 18 minutes. The 15 suggested left them just a bit doughy in the middle, even though the toothpick came out clean.

I recently tried skipping the wait time and I think it's well worth making sure to include it. Also- don't mistake tsp for TB when it comes to salt, like I did! Whoa!

These dinner rolls are so soft and a little bit flaky, too. They are made in a muffin tin so that means easy, Easy, EASY!


If you're interested click here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment