Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Best (& Cheapest) Make-Up Remover

I picked up an excellent little read at my local library.


This excellent book's author has an excellent blog and web site. Check it out!

It taught me many tricks and tid bits. I now know exactly how to make my own Ever Lasting Plant Food for those fresh flowers Husband surprises me with. I also am proficient at Thank You Card writing and much more! One tid bit I was so unfamiliar with I almost didn't try it out. Boy am I glad I did.

Vaseline as Make-Up Remover!



You smear it on (maybe before you jump in the shower) and then wipe it right off with a soft cloth you don't care about or a Kleenex. I was amazed at how well this worked. I was amazed at how fresh my skin looked. I don't know about you, but I used an oil based make-up remover prior to learning this secret and my eyes always felt foggy with the film of oil lingering on my eyes. This hydrates your skin and I've read there isn't much of a problem with clogged pores especially if you keep in near the eyes. Giv'er a shot. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment